Free (as in freedom) alternatives to proprietary git services (GitHub, BitBucket, Sourceforge...):
- #Codeberg - https://codeberg.org
- #Gitea - https://gitea.io
- #Notabug - https://notabug.org
- #GNU #Savannah - https://savannah.gnu.org for GNU projects and https://savannah.nongnu.org for non-GNU projects.
- #Launchpad - https://launchpad.net
By the way, in my opinion using proprietary git services to share free software projects is idiotic.
My appeal: Install GNU IceCat or LibreJS in Firefox and visit your favourite websites. If they use non-free or unknow-license scripts write a message to their authors about it.
GNU IceCat: https://www.gnu.org/software/gnuzilla
LibreJS Firefox addon: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/librejs