I've just released HURL 126.96.36.199 to hackage!
* Submit forms via HTTP GET/POST
* Set cookies in response to HTTP post, including retroactively for ubiquitous CSRF protections
* Direct TOR integration (http-client has done enough, leave to OS)
* Complete my Gemini implementation (failed to understand OpenSSL API)
* Fix & complete my Gemini implementation (revert back to a TLS implementation I don't trust)
* Allow sites to set nicknames for other servers.
For people who care about, support, or build Free, Libre, and Open Source Software (FLOSS).