Today in Rhapsode
I dug up my Stylish Haskell code and found some bugs that needed fixing.
* I switched over to a new namespace more consistant with some of the other Haskell packages I was using.
* I added support for the HTML "style" attribute.
* And most importantly I extended it's testsuite to cover CSS style resolution, not just CSS selectors and parsing.
That revealed a few bugs, including the precedence being all backwards. Fixing that bug actually simplified the code.
Tomorrow I think I'll hook the input all up, and just have it output XML.
After that it'll all be making sure I'm outputting the right XML to pipe into eSpeak. Once that's working well, it'd be a nice time to switch back to Odysseus development so I can finally bookmark pages.
For people who care about, support, or build Free, Libre, and Open Source Software (FLOSS).